hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My car addiction!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My car addiction!    Wed 15 Sep - 22:16

Here are some of my cars. The first is a 41 Ford convertible. NO it's not Greased Lightning! Wrong year, that was a 46. I get that all the time damit! Vern Tardel built the flathead, I polished the radiator and did all the rest of the car. My 58 Nomad wagon was supposed to be the family car but I didn't get to it in time and number 2 is on the way! Ooops. The 32 ford 5 window i'm selling soon. Too many projects and I found something better to replace it! A hot rod 32 pickup. These are just a few of the many I own. I'll post more tomorrow. Wait till you see the bike collection pictures! I know i'm a hoarder. Sorry, someone has to save history!
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My car addiction!    Wed 15 Sep - 23:28

i am speechless slick that 41 is stunning. any chance of u bringing it to the rodeo and having your lady drive the bikes up? and man where is your junk pile u know i am building a hotrod too looking for a steering colum and i really want to use the wire wheels so i need juice brakes. oh and i wont show deb that wagon or she will be hounding you nice collection turbo showed me some spy shots already
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: My car addiction!    Thu 16 Sep - 6:46

VERY COOL SLICK.MY DAUGHTER WILL LOVE THE 41 FORD SORRY SHE MIGHT CALL IT GREASED LIGHTNING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My car addiction!   Thu 16 Sep - 8:32

Thanks guys, I can't bring the 41 to the rodeo beause it's still in the bay area at my moms. I have to make room over here for it. I've been saying that since i moved here about 5 years ago, but most of the shows I take it to are in the bay anyway. O ya, it's a stick shift too and I doubt my knee can handle it right now. I wouldn't want to slip off the clutch wrong and plow into somebody. The engine was a 239 ci. and is punched to a 276 with a big cam. It's about as big as you can go with a flatty before you have to constantly tinker with them like a full race motor.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My car addiction!    Fri 17 Sep - 21:36

lol i know those old clutches are stiff. neat car still i wanna pick your brain about parts for mine sometime
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: My car addiction!   Fri 17 Sep - 21:43

I know all the secrets man! I'll clue you in for sure! I'll search through my stuff and see if i have anything when my leg heals a little more. Saw the doc today and the bone isn't fully healed yet so no walking on it for another 3 weeks or she will have to do the whole operation all over again! Screw that! Guess I'll be outta work after new years I guess? Fine with me!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My car addiction!    Today at 1:29

Back to top Go down

My car addiction!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1