hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

second sat.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davethecreep

PostSubject: second sat.   Wed 18 Aug - 8:36

hey all im dave. i had a great time last saturday night! met a great group of people, got my sunglasses ran over, and watched someone wreck right in front of me. i cant say i want to try that one anytime soon but it was entertaining to say the least. lots of cool bikes and im ready to build something cool. will post some pics. of past bikes and pinstriping if i can figure out the picture process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maxwellowen1@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: second sat.   Wed 18 Aug - 16:30

if you load ur pics to photobucket it will generate a code for formus then u can just copy and past it to the site
u also got ur glasses stolen for about 2 mins lol greg grabbed the wrong ones but how did u get them ran over?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: second sat.   Wed 18 Aug - 20:39

WELCOME DAVE.THAT WAS VIC ''TURBO'' THAT RAN YOUR SUNGLASSES OVER AND CRASHED IN FRONT OF YOU.DID YOU SEE THE TIRE MARK ON THE FRONT OF HIS SHIRT?
Back to top Go down
davethecreep

PostSubject: second sat.   Thu 19 Aug - 20:22

no i didnt catch the tire mark i was more worried about the bike lol.. just kiddn turbo. had a great time laughing and drinking beer with ya. sorry you bailed. and hell i dropped the glasses.. im ready for the next ride! made a pair of extended axle plates for my spare cruiser frame. got one welded on today. theyre about 3" up and 3" out. cut off the top of the seat post and cut out the rear fender brace. no mercy.. hey theres a good name for a custom..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maxwellowen1@hotmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: second sat.   Today at 0:58

Back to top Go down

second sat.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hooligans bc*cc :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: