hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GET WELL SOON SLICK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Thu 5 Aug - 6:33

OUR GOOD FRIEND SLICK HAD A CRASH LAST FRIDAY NITE. GET WELL SOON SLICK.WE ALL NEED TO MAKE A TRIP TO MODESTO TO SEE YOU.
Back to top Go down
jamiehughes

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Thu 5 Aug - 10:05

wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Thu 5 Aug - 11:43

we miss u slick Sad get well soon would be cool to come visit u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Fri 6 Aug - 12:36

Thanks gang! I appreciate it. I had X-rays and cat scan on saturday but doc wanted an MRI so I had that done yesterday. Now I gotta wait till tuesday for the doc to tell me if I need surgery or not. One of the two tendons behind the knee dislodged itself in the impact taking a little chunk of bone that it's attached to with it which is better than the tendon ripping. So the little chunk of bone has to be reattached to the rest of the bone with a screw probably they said. I just wish I was recovering already instead of waiting for answers and excuses. Gotta build me a motorized trike i guess? Ha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Fri 6 Aug - 15:44

LETS PUT A MOTOR ON ALS TRIKE.IT IS CALLED 2 SLICK.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Fri 6 Aug - 17:53

no way slick is now kenny cause turbo killed him. u bastard u killed kenny!!! get well buddy do u have a set of crutches yet? i wanna pinstripe them for ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Sat 7 Aug - 13:29

Ya i'm on crutches. You gotta come down here though to stripe them. Vic just came by today. He was in the area to pick up his boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Mon 9 Aug - 21:37

I find out tomorrow if I get surgery. The wait is killing me! I wanna be walking again already! My broken leg ain't keeping me down though, i have 4 new boardtrack bikes on the way! Early 40's frames, truss rod and springer forks, skiptooth cranks, all rare parts, etc.. these bikes will be for sale after they get broken in, so anyone out there who wants a kool finished boardtrack bike let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Wed 11 Aug - 9:41

ANY NEWS SLICK Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Wed 11 Aug - 12:57

Ya, I'm getting cut open in the next 2 weeks. They have to go in behind the knee and move all the veins, muscle, tendons, etc.. to get to the break, put a screw in and sew me up. O joy. So I guess i'm going to be down for awhile? I'm guessing at least a few months? Gotta learn to walk again on the left leg and straighthen it up again. I'll be building these bikes I have in the mean time (sitting down of course). You guys should plan a saturday and come down if you want? I'll show you all my junk over here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Thu 12 Aug - 21:35

i really wish that i could visit u maybe i could get greg to go out there but as for me i have a bitch for a boss who wont even work with me about a schedual around school let alone to visit a friend.can u post pics of ur leg ?lol thats kinda odd i guess or is it all wrapped up? anyways atleast u got ur self a project to work on while u wait for surgery .that way u can keep ur mind off being stuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Thu 12 Aug - 21:47

Andrea, Im doin ok. I've got plenty of projects goin. Just hard to hop around doin them. I found a bike for you on ebay though! Girls schwinn with tank and original paint just like my wife's green bike. #170526590366 . It's $69 opening bid and ends in a couple days. Check it out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Sun 15 Aug - 10:21

WE ALL MISSED NOT HAVING YOU ON THE RIDE LAST NITE SLICK.TURBO BIFFED IT AGAIN drunken drunken BY HIMSELF THIS TIME HE LOOKED LIKE A FISH FLOPING AROUND AND THEN DOWN HE WENT drunken THEN HE SHOT BACK UP LIKE HE HAD A SPRING ON HIS ASS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Sun 15 Aug - 13:05

Ha! Maybe it was a sympathy crash? Made me laugh anyway! I can't wait to get back on my feet again. I get surgery this wednesday. Doc has me outa work until November. I'm sure I'll be walking and able to ride by about mid september though? How much longer do those 2nd saturday events go on in downtown?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Sun 15 Aug - 16:11

TURBO WANTS TO CRASH I MEAN RIDE YEAR ROUND .ITHINK WE WENT OUT ON 2ND SATURDAY TILL OCTOBER LAST YEAR BUT WE HAVE TURKEY DAY RIDE IN NOVEMBER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Sun 15 Aug - 18:09

You definately keep me laughing through the pain buddy! Funny thing is I text him and asked if he went on the ride (like I didn't know) and he just said yes, nothing about crashing? Go figure!! Ha! Anyways, I already have a bad itch to go riding so i'll be out as soon as I can. Below are 2 trikes I like a lot. I figure it would help me rehab my leg. Or that's the excuse i'm giving the wife so I can get another bike! [img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Sun 15 Aug - 20:34

COOL TRIKE I LIKE THE ONE WITH THE WAGON BED A LOT. TURBO HAD A TIRE MARK ON THE FRONT OF HIS SHRIT AFTER HE CRASHED.ANDREA CALLS HIM SKID MARK NOW. SUE GOT A 1956 SCHWINN SO NOW AL HAS HER OLD CRUISER SO HE RODE LAST NITE TO .ME AND ADAM THOUGHT HE WOULD BE THE NEXT ONE TO CRASH ,BUT HE DIDN'T.SUES NEW BIKE IS CALLED RAT PINK ADAM STRIPED AND LETTERED THE CHAIN GUARD ON IT .WE WILL POST PICS. OF IT SOON.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Sun 15 Aug - 20:49

Dude, you're crackin me up with the turbo stories! Maybe i'll paint a tire tread on a white shirt the next time I come out and see if he notices! I think that bottom trike is a Dyno Roadster stretch frame like I already have so maybe I can just add a trike tail and better wheels and bars. I'd like to know where he got the tank, bars, and fork from? The fork seems awfully shortened?
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Sun 15 Aug - 21:46

You just take those triple tree forks and cut the top of the legs and slide the clamps down. My ratty bike I rode last night had to have that done to slam the clamp down to the tire. (adam did it for me at College).

I like those stretched frames with a trike rear. I have a trike/trike rear end w/ wheels if you end up needing one for cheaper than you can get them online. Otherwise, start scouring craigslist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Sun 15 Aug - 21:56

YOU CAN CUT THOES FORK LEGS WHERE YOU WANT TO.YOU JUST CUT FROM THE TOP AND THE LEG SLIDE IN THE CLAMPS. TURBO ON THE GROUND TURBO ON THE GROUND AND HES UP AGAIN drunken AT ONE POINT OT THE RIDE ME AND ADAM WHERE UP FRONT AND EVERYONE ELSE GOT STUCK AT THE LITES THEN WE SEEN TURBO FLYING DOWN THE STREET .SO WE GOT THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Sun 15 Aug - 22:17

I saw a trike for sale at Shanahan's auto body up there in sac on that Good Day sac show saturday morning but had no way to get there of course. I've been looking on craigslist but havn't found any yet. You know how that goes, when you want it, it ain't there, when you don't care, they're everywhere! I might hit you up on that tail section Aj. You need anything, or want cash? Keep me in mind. I have plenty of time on my hands to concoct up some kool trike till my leg heals! Maybe a 5hp briggs motor on back? Ok i'm going to bed cuz i'm going nutz being bored stiff over here.
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Sun 15 Aug - 22:43

road rash/skid mark/ turbo/ vic said you got lots of cool shit down there, so we could probably work some sort of trade. Or maybe trade for paint work on a bike or something.

I think I have a thread in the bikes section with pics of my trike stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Mon 16 Aug - 8:04

TURBO NEEDS A TRIKE. lol!
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Mon 16 Aug - 10:43

Shoot, I even have a triple tree front end for my trike project I could include now that I think about it.

See how the legs are sticking way up past the top of the fork? You just adjust it to how you want it to sit, then chop the legs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Mon 16 Aug - 14:27

Sounds good man. I can paint something for ya if you want but not till I recover first (obviously). Or come down with some of the other club members and check out my crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET WELL SOON SLICK   Today at 0:53

Back to top Go down

GET WELL SOON SLICK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next