hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Mon 26 Jul - 20:01

July 30th, 769 N. 16th st. This is first annual open house and Midnight Mass pre party at a Hot rod shop in sac. Got the flyer at Cyclefest. Starts at 6pm till midnight.Music by Colonel Jimmy & the Blackfish, Tattoos by California tattoo, Finger Lickin BBQ $5 a plate! For info call Jesse Miller (916)475-5531. Maybe we can ride over to this on the bikes and represent Sac?? Not sure if I can go or not but I'd like to.? Traffic will be bad for me on the way up but we'll see?? Chime in gang!
Back to top Go down
jamiehughes

PostSubject: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Tue 27 Jul - 8:24

this sounds like fun, i may ride on by for some bbq.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Tue 27 Jul - 9:57

what shop is this? i did not know there was a shop like that downtown? i will see whats going on i am down if time allows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Tue 27 Jul - 10:33

Google doesn't list any car shops there.
They say:

At this address:
Edwards Custom Woodworks‎
Moore Brothers Drywall‎
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show    Tue 27 Jul - 16:21

Shop is called Sacramento Kustoms. It's their first annual open house and Midnight Mass pre party so google doesn't show anything for it yet? I have a flyer for it. Maybe call the guy? Jesse Miller (916) 475-5531. Vic said he's down to go. I'm going. I get home from work at 3pm so i'll have to leave as soon as I walk in the door so I beat the traffic on the way up. Maybe we can meet at Suzie's or Morgan's since it's all free parking in that area?
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Tue 27 Jul - 23:18

That address is as north as you can get in the greater downtown area without crossing the river. Morgans and Suzies are far east areas.

Most of north downtown are neighborhoods and are free street parking with plenty available. I'd suggest somewhere around D and 18th to be a decent spot to park, then just meet up at the salvation army at 16th and D, then ride up 16th a few blocks to the spot.

Personally, I can just ride over Very Happy

I'm interested, but need to check the calendar. I should be free for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show    Wed 28 Jul - 18:04

So how about a roll call? Who's going, where are we all meeting, what time,? Etc.. I'll be in town by 4pm probably so I want to kill time somewhere until you guys get off work. That's why I suggested Morgan's or suzie's? Everyone chime in so we can agree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Wed 28 Jul - 19:25

i dont know if i can go ill have to see what gregs up too that day i know i work but i think i make it off in time but i dont have any money so what ever i do have i have to save for mass. doesnt sound promising for me No but i do like that ur always up to sumthing and tring to get us all out.i would say good prospect points for slick but u havent sighned yet lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Wed 28 Jul - 22:29

I GOT YOUR TEXT SLICK .I MAY BE IN ON THIS.GOT HOME LATE TODAY FROM STOCKTON.I WILL KNOW MORE ON FRIDAY WHAT I'AM DOING.LONG DAY TIME FOR Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Thu 29 Jul - 17:26

i am down i will bring the falcon. sounds like a fun time. lets just show up at the spot and go from there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show    Thu 29 Jul - 18:01

So you guys just want to meet at the car show then? I thought you guys wanted to ride in? I can drive my 65 Rambler 2 door hardtop but the bike won't fit in the trunk, and I don't wana trash my stock original interior?
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Thu 29 Jul - 18:06

for the pre mass show i would like to just roll the car because evening shows with other traditional rod guys tends to get a bit nuts and bikes get knocked over. mass is different we will have our own somewhat controlled area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show    Thu 29 Jul - 18:27

Ok well you gotta let the rest of the guys know. Vic was going to bring his bike, and AJ was going to ride over too. Gregg I havn't heard from yet. I'll go wash the Rambler then and leave the bike at home.
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Fri 30 Jul - 8:10

I'm still riding over. We only have one running vehicle and the wife has it. I'm only 2 miles away though so it's no big deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show    Fri 30 Jul - 14:36

I'm not driving the rambler anymore. Battery is dead and it will take too long to charge it so I'm going to ride over also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Fri 30 Jul - 18:57

ME AND ANDREA WILL BE RIDING BIKES.I JUST TALKED TO SLICK AND VIC THEY WILL BE ON BIKES .YOUR NOT ALONE AJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Sat 31 Jul - 8:32

IT WAS A COOL PARTY.I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT SHOP.THANKS TO SACRAMENTO KUSTOMS FOR OPENING UP THERE SHOP .
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Sun 1 Aug - 14:20

i was so tired after pinstriping all day sorry i could not make it. heard about the shinanigans afterwards with slick and turbo. stuff happens i hope you are ok slick if you need anything let me know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show    Fri 6 Aug - 12:47

I could use an ice cold bottle of Jager, and a replacment leg would be great so I can keep building these 3 old bike frames that just came in the mail!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th   Today at 1:29

Back to top Go down

Sacramento Kustoms Open house Pre Mass car show July 30th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1