hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!   Sun 18 Jul - 22:27

Congrats to all of you for taking 3, yes I said 3 awards home! Very Kool! The club was definately out in force, noticed, and represented quite well. Adam, your son was so stoked to win the best kids bike, he was jamming around the park all afternoon after that. I'm glad I went to the show and the cruise. We have to do more cruises like that. Anyways just wanted to say congrats to everyone for their wins, for showing up, and I had a great time. Thanks gang! What to build for the next show so I can be competitive..... Hmmmmm..................?
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!   Mon 19 Jul - 10:40

slick thanks for making the trek up for the show. u are a very cool dude and have some really nice bikes. when are ya gonna prospect i personally want you in and i understand that you live a long way away and may not be able to make every meeting and event but you have a big heart and have as of now represented the club very well thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!   Mon 19 Jul - 12:21

YEP MODESTO SLICK IS COOL AS ICE CUBES.
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!   Mon 19 Jul - 12:24

ditto to adam and greg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayisbikemonth.com
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!   Tue 20 Jul - 22:55

thanks aj we missed u being there i wish you could have seen us it was awesome seeing us in the shirts with the banner and all the bikes. i know we are doing something right when there are a bunch of other non members wanting to park their bikes with ours. i think by the end of the day there must have been 30 or so parked around us. it was great to see dylan win his first show, congrads to al for trike, and i was totally not expecting to win anything but i was honored as that was the first time that "the higgins" has actually won 1st place anything. i can't wait till next year there is already buzz about it.
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!   Tue 20 Jul - 23:16

Trust me I missed not being there. I was so pissed to have a killer show less than 3 miles from me and not even be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: Re: The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!   Wed 21 Jul - 6:29

I FEEL BAD FOR YOU AJ.YOU DO A LOT FOR THE CLUB.ANDREA ONLY GOT TO STAY FOR A LIL BIT THEN GO TO WORK.THE TWO OF YOU MISSED OUT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!   Thu 22 Jul - 18:50

yeah i missed out but hearing all the great events of the day make up for lost time im really proud of our club and as far as slick goes he would be a great asset to the club and hope that he really wants to join.hey who knows maybe that distiance could to lead to bigger things in the future.thats one thing i love about being apart of this club is that theres ssoooo much potentail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!   Thu 22 Jul - 23:04

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words. I do really want to join the club, no doubt about it, but I can seriously guarantee that I won't be able to make all of the meetings for the fact that I have a daughter on the way due on halloween of all things (she's going to be a serious fireball throwin little devil with my luck since my son is totally laid back little angel)and I know my wife won't be able to handle both of them. The rides late at night I can sneak out for I think? I just want you guys to really realize that I will be at every event and meeting I can but it won't be all of them. I don't want to just ditch the wife with both kids. When my son Tucker gets older i'll bring him along on the rides. I'm going to try and be at the meeting sunday but I have a sidejob going that the guy is bugging about so I have to make some serious progress on it this weekend first.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!   Sun 25 Jul - 17:06

slick i fully understand where you live compared to where we are located. we will talk about it and see what we can do you are really well liked and you have represented the club very well. more to come.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!   Today at 1:29

Back to top Go down

The big show july 18th CYCLEFEST!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1