hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stockton,Ca. 7/11 sunday Bike show and swap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Stockton,Ca. 7/11 sunday Bike show and swap   Mon 12 Jul - 21:36

Just wanted to say thanks to the club members that came down to my neck of the woods for the small show. I wish it was bigger but there was a volkswagon show that same day Tony said, so most guys went to that I guess? And congrats on evryones wins! I did my best to judge the classes that Tony had pre-selected. And just to let you guys know, I didn't vote for myself ( I didn't want a trophy since I judged. That ain't right!) for the Best balloon category. Tony and Mike ( Vintage Bicycle supply) voted for my motobike and said the spectators were digging it. Anyways, see y'all on the cruise and show!! Gota get to bed. Waking up at 3am comes awfully early!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O, and been bustin my ass tryin to finish the boardtrack bike for the cruise. It's going to be down to the last minute for sure!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stockton,Ca. 7/11 sunday Bike show and swap   Tue 13 Jul - 7:38

IT WAS A GOOD TIME HANGING OUT WITH YOU SLICK.MY BIKE GOT BEST RAT-ANDREAS GOT BEST MIDDLE WEIGHT,AND AL GOT BEST OF SHOW.SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stockton,Ca. 7/11 sunday Bike show and swap   Fri 16 Jul - 19:59

nice work boys and girls congrads to all. keeps out winning record going
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stockton,Ca. 7/11 sunday Bike show and swap   Today at 14:47

Back to top Go down

Stockton,Ca. 7/11 sunday Bike show and swap
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1