hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Modest NO! Ha!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Modest NO! Ha!   Thu 8 Jul - 22:26

Alright, I'm here. It's me. Good ole Slick (Chris) from Modest No! I'm into old cars, traditional hot rods (not rat rods), gas pumps, triumphs, bikes, model cars, etc... You name it. I got it. I do classic car restoration, body work, as well as custom painting and bicycle restorations. I'm 32 years old, married, have a 2 year old son named Tucker, after Preston Tucker from automobile fame, a daughter on the way by the name of Eleanor,(gone in 60 seconds mustang) and my lovely wife Cory! I live in the armpit of america because my house is the size of a shed but my garage is bigger than the houses on cribs!! Well almost. I like to ride bikes, go to car shows, listen to rockabilly music, punk rock, and last but not forgotten, I LOVE TO DRINK!! That's me in a big elephant nutshell I guess. Let's ride!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modest NO! Ha!   Fri 9 Jul - 7:24

WELCOME SLICK.
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: Modest NO! Ha!   Fri 9 Jul - 8:36

I'm jealous of the gigantic garage. Welcome Slick
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: Re: Modest NO! Ha!   Fri 9 Jul - 8:45

hi slick welcome to the site hope to see u soon at the next show
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Modest NO! Ha!   Fri 9 Jul - 20:20

welcome slick at the cyclefest show bring some pics of cars you have done. i wanna see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Subject: Modest NO! Ha!    Fri 9 Jul - 21:05

Thanks guys! And girls. My garage is a 5 car size. Works out great for the wife's 58 impala, my 2 hot rod projects in one garage, and my other 2 long term projects in the other. I love my garage! So does my son of course! I seriously hope the gang (politically correct? without excluding the girls?) are coming down for the stockton show. I want something a little closer to home to turn out good! The 17th ride I willl definately be there!! I don't know what I will be riding but I'll be on something. The new project boardtrack bike SHOULD be done? And someone needs to email me the address of the next club meet and time please! I'll try to make a dish but just to warn y'all, I burn water! So see y'all on SUNDAY in stockton!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modest NO! Ha!   Fri 9 Jul - 22:45

YOU GOT IT MODESTO SLICK.ME AL AND SUE WILL SEE YOU IN STOCKTON.ANDREA HAS TO WORK SUNDAY,BUT I WILL BRING HER BIKE.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Modest NO! Ha!   Sat 10 Jul - 10:28

i am bumed i have to work that day so i cant go either. too bad i had a lot of fun at the last one. and the next meeting is july 25th at greg's house i am sure he can give ya directions
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: Modest NO! Ha!   Wed 4 Aug - 18:04

How's the knee?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: Modest NO! Ha!   Fri 6 Aug - 12:39

Aj, i'm doin o.k. Check out the other "get well soon slick" post for a full report. Thanks buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Modest NO! Ha!   Fri 6 Aug - 15:48

Slick wrote:
Aj, i'm doin o.k. Check out the other "get well soon slick" post for a full report. Thanks buddy.
YEP AJ I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modest NO! Ha!   Today at 14:46

Back to top Go down

Modest NO! Ha!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1