hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

BOOK YOUR ROOM FOR BEHIND BARS SHOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: BOOK YOUR ROOM FOR BEHIND BARS SHOW   Mon 20 Jun - 18:40

I PLAN ON GOING TO SAN JOSE ON SATURDAY THIS YEAR SO I CAN RIDE THE NITE BEFOR .YOU CAN GET A ROOM AT THE HOLIDAY INN FOR A $100.00 .YOU GUYS SHOULD MAKE SOME PLANS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY THAT MUCH THERE ARE CHEAPER HOTELS,OR YOU CAN SHARE ROOMS .JUST REMEMBER YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BOOK YOUR ROOM FOR BEHIND BARS SHOW   Sat 25 Jun - 20:10

WHAT NO ONE OK JUST SHOW YOUR FUCKING BIKES THAN ,AND BUILD SHIT YOU CAN'T RIDE . Evil or Very Mad I'M GOING THE NITE BEFOR .SOMETHING BIG WOULD HAVE TO COME UP TO STOP ME . Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: BOOK YOUR ROOM FOR BEHIND BARS SHOW   Sun 26 Jun - 8:07

I don't have money to get a room. I should be able to ride the night before. It's not too far of a drive for me to head out twice.

The show will end up being tough since I will be on call at the time. I'll have to hope for no calls to make me leave early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez

PostSubject: Re: BOOK YOUR ROOM FOR BEHIND BARS SHOW   Wed 29 Jun - 7:34

M.Martian wrote:
I don't have money to get a room. I should be able to ride the night before. It's not too far of a drive for me to head out twice.

The show will end up being tough since I will be on call at the time. I'll have to hope for no calls to make me leave early.
THATS COOL MARTIAN I JUST DON'T WANT TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO SANHO ,AND NOT RIDE.THE WAY I SEE IT LAST YEAR IT COST BE $60.00 JUST TO GET IN TO FUCKING SWING TIME .WHATS $40.00 BUCKS MORE FOR SOME REAL FUN ?JUST LOOK AT IT THAT WAY ADAM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOK YOUR ROOM FOR BEHIND BARS SHOW   Today at 1:30

Back to top Go down

BOOK YOUR ROOM FOR BEHIND BARS SHOW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1