hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

best cat and his kitten

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: best cat and his kitten   Fri 3 Jun - 13:44

MAN I WANT TO THANK U FOR SHARING THE PICTURES OF YALLS WEDDING AND I WISH YALL BOTH ALL THE BEST IN THE WORLD. IT WAS AWESOME SEEING HOW THE PREACHER RODE IN ON HIS BYCYCLE AND THEN HOW U CAME RIDING IN ON UR BIKE. THANKS FOR ALL THAT U HAVE DONE FOR ME AND I WISH I COULD REPAY THE FAVOR TO U. I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING U NEXT MONTH AND HANGING OUT WITH THE CLUB AND BRINGING THIS FRIENDSHIP TO A NEW LEVEL SINCE WE WILL BE MEETING. SO IF U NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNOW AND IF I CAN HELP U I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO HELP U.. IF YALL EVER COME TO TEXAS YALL HAVE A PLACE TO STAY..
THANKS JAMES CHASTAIN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: best cat and his kitten   Fri 3 Jun - 19:22

That peacher is also a bike builder. He built the Undertaker in last years build off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez

PostSubject: Re: best cat and his kitten   Fri 3 Jun - 19:44

THANKS JAMES .IT WILL BE A GOOD TIME NEXT MONTH .I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME.IT WAS MY WIFES IDEA TO HAVE BIKES IN THE WEDDING.SHE IS A COOL CHICK.NOW TO ALL THE CLUB MEMBERS JAMES IS FLYING OUT HERE NEXT MONTH TO RIDE,AND GO TO CYCLEFEST NEXT MONTH. Twisted Evil MAKE SURE YOU ALL TREAT HIM RITE ,AND SHOW HIM A GOOD TIME.HE WILL BE STAYING WITH WHITEWALL .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best cat and his kitten   Today at 1:30

Back to top Go down

best cat and his kitten
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1