hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SBK 3rdl "Hunt the Grid" bicycle scavenger hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigWaveDave

PostSubject: SBK 3rdl "Hunt the Grid" bicycle scavenger hunt   Fri 27 May - 19:35

How about getting some teams together for this.

The Sacramento Bicycle Kitchen is pleased to announce that registrations are (finally) open for the third annual "Hunt the Grid" bicycle scavenger hunt. This year's hunt promises to be the best yet, with more prizes, more teams, and more clues to suss out and items and places to hunt for! Test your knowledge of midtown and downtown and your eagle-eyes against the Bike Kitchen's volunteer huntmasters!

That's not all; Hunt the Grid III will segue into a special fifth anniversary Second Saturday party at the Sacramento Bicycle Kitchen! After five years of operation across two Sacramento locations, a tremendous group has come together to wish the Kitchen well on its next five years. The Alkali Flats and Cooper McBean will be coming back to play at the nonprofit shop, and Duder Manor will be showing off some wonderful art. And New Belgium Brewing, superhero brewery of the first Hunt the Grid afterparty, is back with plenty of beer to quench after-hunt thirsts and one-of-a-kind promotional materials like their mobile silk screener!

To register a team for the scavenger hunt, e-mail register@sacbikekitchen.org with the name of your team and team members.

All prospective hunters must be 18 years or older to play, limit four per team.

In a nod to the sluggish economy, the registration fee this year is $10 per team, due at sign-in.

Each team will need a way to carry small items around on bike and a digital camera or phone and are encouraged to bring sunscreen and water.

Registration and sign-in start at 1:00 PM at the Sacramento Bicycle Kitchen (1915 I Street); the hunt begins at 2:00 PM and ends at 5:30 PM.

The SBK Fifth Anniversary Second Saturday party starts at 6:00 PM.

All proceeds from the Hunt the Grid scavenger hunt and Fifth Anniversary party will benefit the 501(c)3 tax-exempt nonprofit Sacramento Bicycle Kitchen, an organization dedicated to providing low-cost do-it-yourself bicycle maintenance to all bicyclists and prospective bicyclists in the Sacramento area.

Hunt the Grid III
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigWaveDave

PostSubject: Re: SBK 3rdl "Hunt the Grid" bicycle scavenger hunt   Fri 27 May - 19:50

http://sacbikekitchen.org/

http://sacbikekitchen.org/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: SBK 3rdl "Hunt the Grid" bicycle scavenger hunt   Fri 27 May - 20:32

fuck!!! it would be the one second saturday ride I'm not going to make.

I got my brother's bday and my nephew's graduation party that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBK 3rdl "Hunt the Grid" bicycle scavenger hunt   Today at 1:26

Back to top Go down

SBK 3rdl "Hunt the Grid" bicycle scavenger hunt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1