hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

can i get some help please?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: can i get some help please?!   Fri 29 Apr - 20:44

hey i need some help with wedding stuff if any one can volunteer some time the day of i need people to help set up before the wedding and then afterwards to break it all down.if you can help me please let me know
thanks
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can i get some help please?!   Sat 30 Apr - 10:48

you know i will help you guys out
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
whitewall
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: can i get some help please?!   Sun 1 May - 9:23

you bet let me know when and what time and local and i will be there with trailor if needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: can i get some help please?!   Tue 3 May - 12:25

we probly will need that trailer .gregs building the arch that well be standing under for the ceremony.i dnt think it will fit in the back of my dads truck.so ill tell him to talk to you more about that.as for you adam,if you could get to the wedding location early i still need a couple of people to decorate.so far patrica and her kids said they would help so maybe just a couple more people would be good.we dnt have to worry about putting up any tables and chairs the park people willl do that for us.they wont let us in the building any earlier then 1 so im thinking i could get people there like around 12:30 or 12:40 to start decorating the isle outside with the tule and bows that i got.if you dnt wanna do that then i also need someone to pick up the food and set all that up.putting out the food warmers and plates all that good stuff.ill have more info about where to pick up the food after i order it as i dnt know exactly where the place is at.if you guys dnt know what ur doing when you get there my freind cindy will know what goes where and how to do this and that. o my god we only have 26 days left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i get some help please?!   Today at 1:00

Back to top Go down

can i get some help please?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hooligans bc*cc :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: