hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FUCK SISSY BIKE SHOPS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: FUCK SISSY BIKE SHOPS   Fri 22 Apr - 16:16

I WAS TALKING TO BURQUE TODAY,AND WE WHERE TALKING ABOUT SHOPS THAT PUT THERE NOSE UP AT CUSTOMS.I SAY FUCK THESE LIL BITCHES .WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE A SHOP LIKE MIKES IN SACRAMENTO TO GO TO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SISSY BIKE SHOPS   Fri 22 Apr - 17:30

Idea Well 66 I got to thinking about it. Most of the shops here cater to MTN and road bikers, then some fixies. I can understand the economics behind that but to completely shun and disrespect a group cyclist who don't fit there idea of what makes a cyclist is the thing that makes me what to push their face into my fist. Mad .
I also can understand MTNbikers and Roadies can't get what they don't know. It's no wonder they sit on their nuts for hours at a time. and just to cool to be cool with fancy little girdle wear all matching and everything. Razz
But this I don't understand the fixie crowd who you would think would feel more kin to us because most are rebellious and like us often ride custom bikes. Now that I think about that they do wear them skinny jeans and shirts two sizes to small that might hurt the blood flow. I guess we're on our own. cheers
Back to top Go down
stocksucks

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SISSY BIKE SHOPS   Sat 23 Apr - 8:48

Same shit over here.
There are few (or none) custom bike shops. Everything, about 90%, is MTB related, with 'em Lycra, super $$$ apparel and stuff... it's hell to get something fine. And when you ask about, for instance, a coaster brake, they just don't know what it is.
I have to order everything from the net.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SISSY BIKE SHOPS   Wed 27 Apr - 0:46

yep i feel the same fuck shops that cant at least carry some stuff for us. i went into kenetic bikes in elk grove looking for a bell and they had nada. fuckers sell electras too you think they would stock any of the cool parts hell no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCK SISSY BIKE SHOPS   Today at 1:29

Back to top Go down

FUCK SISSY BIKE SHOPS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1