hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Fri 25 Mar - 19:35

Well here we go.

It all starts with the frame, can't build a sick bike unless you have a sick frame and 66 you gave me a great start.
If you don't know by now I like to build Hotrod theme bikes when I first laid eyes on this frame I had to have it. A great styled frame can be built hundred ways and not look the same, this frame is one of them.

The Build,
26in slick rear Felt 3 speed.
27in brick style front
Standard springer fork ( I like how it mirrors the frame ) and with little work it works good.
1in swing forward then back motorcycle bars, exstended for better reach and mounted with 1in risers.
For color I want powder med. blue on the front and fade to mostly purple going back.

More pic's later.

Last edited by Burque Kid on Fri 6 May - 17:05; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Fri 25 Mar - 20:34

DAM PREZ.WILL YOU TAKE A FUCKING LOOK AT THAT. BURQUE IS ON IT .HE GOT HIS FRAME AFTER YOU .HAD TO WAIT FOR IT TO GET SHIPED,PUT OUT 10 FIRE'S ,SAVE 20 CAT'S THAT WHERE STUCK IN LIL OLD LADY'S TREES .DRIVE HIS LADY TO THE AIRPORT ,AND HE STILL FOUND TIME TO WORK ON HIS BIKE. YOU LOOK BAD RITE NOW Evil or Very Mad GET TO WORK SON .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Fri 25 Mar - 20:38

lol!
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Fri 25 Mar - 22:29

I spy something in the chain side dropout tube end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Sat 26 Mar - 8:26

M.Martian wrote:
I spy something in the chain side dropout tube end.

I saw that too and I like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Sat 26 Mar - 12:01

Here's some more in the light of day.

Back to top Go down
M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Sat 26 Mar - 23:28

So are the main tubes on the springer going to match the frame color?

Those frame lights are really going to be cool. Do you already have the power/switch/LEDs figured out for that?
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Sun 27 Mar - 0:29

the bike is sick dude props to you. i know how i want mine i gotta wait for the right parts it wont take long but gonna take some time. i dig the fork old skool is cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
stocksucks

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Wed 30 Mar - 3:35

Very cool.
The rear tire.. what is it?
Congrats
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Wed 30 Mar - 8:07

stocksucks wrote:
Very cool.
The rear tire.. what is it?
Congrats

I got that tire from JeraldSulkycompany they sell horse racing karts.
26x2.125 square tread also made in a 24in.
Thanks.
Al
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Wed 30 Mar - 8:10

M.Martian wrote:
So are the main tubes on the springer going to match the frame color?

Those frame lights are really going to be cool. Do you already have the power/switch/LEDs figured out for that?

Hey, YES on the first and NO on the second Q

AL
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Wed 30 Mar - 10:29

wonder if that dude is ever gonna get around to doing the whitewall slicks? its only been a year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Fri 1 Apr - 21:08

I put the drive train on today and since I don't have a shifter I made one out of resin from a mold. That was made from small plastic funnel. It will do for now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Fri 1 Apr - 21:22

WILL YOU TAKE A FUCKING LOOK AT THAT Exclamation BURQUE CAN RIDE HIS ADAM .COOL SHIFTER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Fri 1 Apr - 21:33

NO WEEDS GROWING UNDER THIS BIKE .HA HA GET IT Question Suspect
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Sun 3 Apr - 0:15

yea yea blah blah wait till mines done fucker then u can bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Mon 4 Apr - 12:14

Another color change. Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Didn't like the purple that I ordered. Color change. Second choice was copper, but decided I didn't really want another copper bike. Change again. Burgundy. The powder coater had this color in stock.

This is why I don't do build threads. Did I ever mention my middle name is "Fickle"? And Greg, that's not Fickle Fucker to you, thought I'd stay ahead of you on that one. Laughing Can't change it anymore. It's being coated.

Here is a picture of the color I picked:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Fri 8 Apr - 17:38

cheers Back from the powder man. Here's some pis

I will put it together very very soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Fri 8 Apr - 18:20

YOUR A BAD MAN BURQUE Twisted Evil I'M GOING TO BUILD THIS BIKE SLOW OVER TIME .BULLLLLLLLLLL SHIT .THE ONLY PERSON WHO DOES THAT IS ADAM . GO BURQUE GO LIE PLOT SNEAK BIKE PARTS IN TO THE HOUSE IT'S OK WOMAN LIE TO US ALL THE TIME PUSH UP BRAS ,AND MAKE UP .DO I NEED TO SAY MORE. Suspect
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Fri 8 Apr - 23:52

well i guess i am going with my og color not what i was thinking of doing recently. looks sick that car is sick too i forgot who built it but neat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Sat 9 Apr - 6:47

IT'S OK ADAM HE IS IN ANOTHER STATE.YOU STOLD HIS FORK Idea IDEA YOU CAN STILL THE COLOR TO lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Sun 10 Apr - 11:07

Here she is all but done. I just need some acorn nuts for the front wheel and some old school pedals.
Thanks 66 for a sweet build.

Back to top Go down
M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Sun 10 Apr - 19:16

looks good. very elegant color.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Mon 11 Apr - 8:39

LOOK OUT Exclamation THIS BIKE IS SICK .OL BURQUE DON'T FUCK AROUND. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Mon 11 Apr - 10:02

Embarassed Thanks Greg,

I hope I did your baby right.

Off today and will take it out for show and tell.

The weather couldn't be better. I hope I don't get bike jacked, I may have to pack some heat Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.    Today at 14:47

Back to top Go down

Burque,Roth "FIREBIRD" formerly hotrod gasser.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next