hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

St Pattys Parade Crash and Ride away from the Bride / 2nd Saturday Midtown Cruise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
REDRIDER1

PostSubject: St Pattys Parade Crash and Ride away from the Bride / 2nd Saturday Midtown Cruise   Tue 15 Mar - 13:01

Well I had fun riding in the St Pattys Parade by myself and the crowd as usual enjoyed my antics. The ride away from the bride was a fun time as well got to meet some new people and saw some awesome looking bikes that gave me some more ideas on how to build and customize my rides. Great people and good times. Thank you all. Redrider1

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Aol.com

PostSubject: Re: St Pattys Parade Crash and Ride away from the Bride / 2nd Saturday Midtown Cruise   Wed 16 Mar - 8:14

THANKS FOR THE PICS. BOB .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: St Pattys Parade Crash and Ride away from the Bride / 2nd Saturday Midtown Cruise   Wed 16 Mar - 21:52

Ya thanks for the killer photos! You got some really great shots in there. We need to post those up for next months ride over on RRB's so they can see how great this turnout was.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: St Pattys Parade Crash and Ride away from the Bride / 2nd Saturday Midtown Cruise   Thu 17 Mar - 10:12

haha the action shot with mike in it looks like he is scratching his nuts. great pics as always send some to kickstand mag !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Pattys Parade Crash and Ride away from the Bride / 2nd Saturday Midtown Cruise   Today at 14:50

Back to top Go down

St Pattys Parade Crash and Ride away from the Bride / 2nd Saturday Midtown Cruise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1