hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

meet us at suzie burger for a ride (the R rated version)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: meet us at suzie burger for a ride (the R rated version)   Sun 13 Mar - 21:13

What a ride that was a blast much of it was covered over on rrb we will see how long it stays there as they tend to be a bit PC about shit like drunks and and all. Anyways for those who took off early uhhhh SLICK and TONY you missed our group getting flashed by a chick and woot a hot one too. Dont worry Andrea Greg was at the front of the group and totally missed it....sucks for you huh? I think my favorite part was us riding back after meeting up with the freak then we stop at AM PM for smokes. between the strung out creepy black chick and the dude who was busy almost knocking over my bike then getting close enough to greg's that he yelled at the dude it was a priceless moment. After that Freak wanted pizza and Mondo was not done ridding and well because he was hauling greg's bike we had to keep rolling. funny part was freak then took us on this huge round about of downtown to get there which i think was only a few blocks away from the stop and rob. I am glad he did too cause we finally got to talk to that crazy guy with the stretch who has the huge car stereo attached to it. all i can say is that guy is interesting but was cool to meet him none the less. after that it was a matter of watching the bikes cause it seemed like all the sketchy drunks came out at once and felt like at anytime they were gonna try and swipe a bike or try to start something. basically my ride report card was A+ keep in mind what i am posting here was after we left spin and thats when the real fun started. everyone made it home safe even myself with the bad rear end in the falcon that felt like it was gonna shake it's self apart at any moment. ROCK ON SEE YA ALL NEXT SECOND SAT now where are the pics?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: meet us at suzie burger for a ride (the R rated version)   Sun 13 Mar - 23:21

damn that really sucks. I missed the tits. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: meet us at suzie burger for a ride (the R rated version)   Sun 13 Mar - 23:42

well to be honest it was bra but i think thats cause she was so drunk she missed it when she yanked her top. it was great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meet us at suzie burger for a ride (the R rated version)   Today at 1:31

Back to top Go down

meet us at suzie burger for a ride (the R rated version)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1