hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

my current rides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
M.Martian

PostSubject: my current rides   Wed 16 Feb - 20:17

I figured I'd post this up for those here that aren't local.

First up is my 1946 or 47 Murray built odd ball.

This thing has gone through many changes in the 9 or so months that I've had it.

Next up is my little swap meet bike. A 1971ish Sears Free Spirit with a Sach Torpedo 2 speed automatic. Not pictured, but I've got a converted Army medical box trailer for it.

Lastly is my 1941 H.P. Snyder built. Don't know what it was badged as. It was just a raw frame when I got it. It's got an early model Schwinn springer with the crown flipped, random modern wheels until I get my drop centers powdercoated. Don't know what the rear rack came off of, but it's one of the coolest I've seen. Seat is from Rideable Bicycle Replicas until I find a vintage seat I can afford. The plan is to also throw a Jerald Sulky whitewall once they release it on the rear. Front will stay black wall unless I find a cool skinny whitewall for it.

The colors are Blood Red powdercoat with a clear powdercoat over everything. It's hard to tell in that pic, but the frame is raw steel, not grey. The rims will be the same red to match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez

PostSubject: Re: my current rides   Thu 17 Feb - 7:21

I THINK YOUR 1941 WON BEST MILD CUSTOM AT SOME LIL SHOW IN GALT. Suspect THAT WAS WHEN WE MEET MARK .ME AND ADAM BOTH AGREED THAT IT WAS OUR WINNER FOR MILD CUSTOM.I THINK IT WAS THE FIRST BIKE SHOW HE ENTERED.
Back to top Go down

my current rides
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1