hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My local club here in Albuquerque

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My local club here in Albuquerque   Wed 16 Feb - 13:19

Just wanted to post a pic of our club's patches. It's been real hard to get the club up and running this past year, since I'm trying to build a cabin during any free time off work. I'm hoping when I'm done, we can get it off to a better start - like your club!

The name and the patch were all my wife's idea. We are called "Los Muertos Riders B.C." If anyone needs interpretation, it means "The Dead Riders" and we used a sugar skull as the symbol. We love Dia de los Muertos - Day of the Dead. Even my daughter has a jean jacket vest with a smaller version of the patches on it. Cool

Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My local club here in Albuquerque   Wed 16 Feb - 14:59

thats kool it is a lot of work but just keep it fun once it is not fun it ain't worth doing. nice patches careful with the 3 rocker stuff ask greg about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: My local club here in Albuquerque   Thu 24 Mar - 14:10

i do have to say im kinda jealous of all those colors on ur patches.those are really coollll.im gonna sew the ones u sent greg on to a dickies shirt he has .ill have to post a pick for u to see.so greg says ur wife designed them.does she get involved alot with other things in the club or builds too?i have lots of respect for other women in this bike stuff.i love to find other couples like greg and i that do this stuff together.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My local club here in Albuquerque   Fri 25 Mar - 0:01

haha burque stealing my vp rocking other club patches. its all good i dig them too, and burque you are more than welcome here to hang out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My local club here in Albuquerque   Today at 1:00

Back to top Go down

My local club here in Albuquerque
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1