hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB   Sun 20 Jun - 21:42

I'AM GREG V.P. OF THE PEDAL GRINDERS.ADAM IS OUR PRESIDENT AND ANDREA IS A FOUNDING MEMBER.WE MADE OUR RULES AND BYLAWS FEBUARY 18,2010.THE NITE BEFOR THE 60TH SACRAMENTO AUTORAMA.THAT WAS OUR FIRST EVENT AS A CLUB.WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE OUR LETTERING ON OUR JACKETS YET.BUT WE WHERE NO DOUBT A CLUB.ADAM AND ANDREA BOTH TOOK FIRST PLACE IN THEIR CLASS.FUTURE MEMBER AL WON FIRST PLACE IN THE TRIKE CLASS.WE ALL HAD A BLAST AT AUTORAMA.TO DATE WE NOW HAVE 7 MEMBERS AND HAVEN'T BEEN TO A SHOW WITHOUT A PEDAL GRINDER TAKING A WIN, NOT TO BAD FOR SUCH A NEW CLUB.
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB   Sun 20 Jun - 23:17

WHY DO VICE PRESIDENTS ALWAYS YELL? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: Re: THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB   Mon 21 Jun - 5:48

ITS ALL THE NOS AND MONSTER Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB   Tue 22 Jun - 13:56

i forgot it was right before autorama. and dick always yells
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB   Fri 25 Jun - 6:24

karfer67 wrote:
i forgot it was right before autorama. and dick always yells
I DON'T FORGET .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB   Sun 27 Jun - 12:48

yeah dick(aka my dad) always yells, even in the morning when im sleeping, he's yelling arguing with al!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB   Sun 27 Jun - 12:56

tina ur a little freak whats with the chuckys wife pic???? scratch Question scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB   Mon 28 Jun - 21:12

vintagelove81225 wrote:
tina ur a little freak whats with the chuckys wife pic???? scratch Question scratch
wat u dont like chucky, well i use to have a chucky doll!! (Chucky hater) Evil or Very Mad Mad
And my dads scarier than that !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB   Fri 2 Jul - 14:17

wat u dont like chucky, well i use to have a chucky doll!! (Chucky hater) Evil or Very Mad Mad
And my dads scarier than that !!!!!![/quote]

whaT happind to the chucky doll?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB   Fri 2 Jul - 16:03

it got thrown away Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB   Today at 14:52

Back to top Go down

THE NIGHT PEDAL GRINDERS BECAME A OFFICAL CLUB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1