hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 21:30

Pimpin is hard lol!
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 23:49

too bad you kicked out poor rat lux like that she is a good lil dirty girl so far. seems to like me, everything going right together no issues (knock on wood). anyways ok whitewall since we are talking bout doing it down in lodi lets have a date. and woot i got a ride so i can do my best impression of turbo by the end of the night Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Sat 5 Feb - 15:12

HAHA adndrea and grandmother david are awesome Very Happy Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Sat 5 Feb - 15:13

pedalgrinder66 wrote:
THATS FUNNY SHIT.THAT REMINDS ME SHOULD WE INVITE PONY Question HE CAN HAUL ADAM AND HIS PURSE WITH HIS SIDE HACK.YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT A PURSE ADAM LETS TALK ABOUT YOU PRANCING AROUND THE GARAGE WITH A FUCKING PURSE. I TOLD YOU SISSY SUGAR PANTS DON'T GET ME STARTED.MY INNER CHILD IS A MEAN LIL FUCKER. Twisted Evil
go to mamby pamby land u jack wagon lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Thu 10 Feb - 8:33

WHEN IS IT I WANT T Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil O RIDE .
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Thu 10 Feb - 9:00

whitewall was saying something about they do some sort of thing like sacto does with second sat. maybe then but i dont know when that is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Thu 10 Feb - 9:37

SET A DATE FUCKERS
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Thu 10 Feb - 23:01

yea whitewall bring it!!! OH SHIT THATS ANOTHER GREG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 11 Feb - 6:29

BETTER THAN ANOTHER ADAM
Back to top Go down
whitewall
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 11 Feb - 8:41

Nah i was sayin in we should take a vote on a date that works for all of us in March for this ride. I think we are reasonably smart enough for that if not i will pick one that works for me and everyone who cant make it can cry. sort a like the anniversary stuff. we have four open weekends in march if i am not missing anything. I will pick one if there is not a favorite of the club, Men of course, No offence adrea n tina but it though enough just to get a date voted on. They ride in lodi all the time and i dont even know about the organized rides here i always go somewhere else. We dont need no stinkin reason or lodi group to tell us when to roll in this town. The bars are open all the time. drunken Oh yea, lodi is just like Sac in that if you ride at night here u do have to have lights on your bike or they will mess with you, right up to take the bike. Trust me on this the lodi police bike auction is one of my favorite auctions to by bikes from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 11 Feb - 9:47

whitewall wern't you telling me lodi does something like second sat in sacto? if so lets do it then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE   Fri 11 Feb - 10:23

AS long as the date is NOT March 19th weekend. I'll be in Bakersfield at the March meet nostalgia drags. I already missed the cacklefest in October because of my knee. I was supposed to help pit crew on my buddy's team and that got fucked so i'm not missing this one. Any other weekend night is fine with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Sun 13 Feb - 7:26

I WILL SET THE DATE NOW NICE AND E Twisted Evil Z .THE RIDE WILL BE THE 2ND SATURDAY IN MARCH THE 12TH .IF PEOPLE CAN MAKE IT FINE IF NOT TO FUCKING BAD .NO VOTE NO DATE CHANGE.NOW WASN'T THAT E Twisted Evil Z.
Back to top Go down
whitewall
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Sun 13 Feb - 9:59

ya sounds easy enough and adam there is some kind of pubb crawl up down here they do randomly though and charge a drink minimum at each stop. I does not happen as regular as 2nd sat though. I always hear about it on the run not so it is tough to nail down and plan to. The 12 th in lodi works for me cause any weekend does 345 taylor road for googling
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE   Sun 13 Feb - 10:48

Sounds good. So are we still going to do a club meeting and ride as a club that month since this is guys only and if so when and where?????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE   Sun 13 Feb - 22:33

So we are meeting at 12 NOON according to your last post correct? I thought it was going to be a night ride??? I'm putting it on my schedule now. O ya, there's a bar called O rileys (I think?) in Lodi that I heard is pretty good. I have the address and correct name i'll post it tomorrow so you can tell us how close it is to you whitewalls.
Back to top Go down
BigWaveDave

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Sun 13 Feb - 23:03

Is this it?

Oriely's Pub

(209) 334-5569

211 S Cherokee Ln
Lodi, CA 95240

http://national.citysearch.com/profile/1138944/lodi_ca/oriely_s_pub.html#profileTab-maps
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE   Sun 13 Feb - 23:31

Yes sir it is! Thanks!! Have you ever been there? Is it a kool spot or just all talk?
Back to top Go down
whitewall
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Mon 14 Feb - 17:08

Ya O rileys is a cool joint n a favorite with local bikers. We can stop there n it gets loud sometimes. I said 12 because we wont start till 2 right adam? We can get food and drink everywhere we go. I intend to stay out till after dark and have a barrel fire afterward so if anyone is tooo blitzed they can crash. There are at least six stops to make all of them are entertaining as lodi puts on a show every week end. Ya that means what it means! use your imagination if you dont get it. If anyone want to start later its all cool jus say so after all this is about fun. All the stops have capacity for the bikes but O rileys and the Barking dog make the bikes stay out side, no matter they are small joints and the doors stay open when the bar is so we can see them. My home bar is alot like Morgans in sac but the bikes can come in. Questions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE   Tue 15 Feb - 22:46

So do I need to bring a big ass chain to chain our bikes up with or a pit bull? Just curious? Never hung out in lodi and don't really feel like walking back to my car. I don't even know what i'll be riding yet. We'll see I guess.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 16 Feb - 2:29

mmmmm could put the stingray back together
Back to top Go down
whitewall
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 16 Feb - 7:23

No just lights we will be alright as far as security. I am the host so if need be I watch the bikes just part of it slick. That sting is funky cool adam but if you need a bike to roll there are a few here. Is that Zepplin rolling? What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 16 Feb - 15:01

not yet a friend of mine on fb got it into my head to fully resto it chrome paint all that shit. gotta find a tank, light, rear rack and seat. for now i am gonna clean it up and roll it. for the ride i will probably end up on the higgins unless greg feels like toting along rat lux in his kia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 16 Feb - 17:00

I MITE BRING MY CUSTOM .THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE TO SIT IN THE BACK SEAT ADAM.I NEED A TRAILER TO HAUL THESE LONG BIKES.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 16 Feb - 22:45

well will yours fit inside with the back closed? if so i will just bring the hooligan and hope i dont get impaled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Today at 0:59

Back to top Go down

THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next