hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Tue 1 Feb - 21:29

OK CLUB BROTHERS YOU ALL KNOW I'M GETING MARRIED.THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR A BATCHLOR PARTY A RIDE .NO WOMEN ON THE RIDE.NO TALKING TO THE WOMEN WE LEFT AT HOME ON THE CELL PHONES.WE RIDE AND RAISE HELL AND WE GET HOME WHEN WE WANT. SO ADAM WHEN WILL THE RIDE HAPPEN?
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Tue 1 Feb - 21:57

Awesome. I'm out of town the weekend of May 6 for my brother's bachelor party. May is Bike month so there is probably stuff going on every weekend in downtown. I know the Bike Film Festival is coming again, but I forget which weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 2 Feb - 8:01

haha you guys are planning the pedal grinders penis ride!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
foryourride

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 2 Feb - 12:04

congrats on the up coming wedding to the both of you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE   Wed 2 Feb - 13:56

LOL!!!! I like Andrea's name for it! That right there is funny! You know i'm down to go. When and where and i'm there!
Back to top Go down
whitewall
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 2 Feb - 14:37

ride? someone say ride? im there when there is a where, dont know about the p part though, it is funny sort of like one eye here pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 2 Feb - 17:52

sounds good well what do you want to do greg? cant really do the bar hop ride like i did for pony. we all got fucked and pony ended up running right into a poll. oh and we watched some hot chick in a way short dress puke because she was totally waisted. anyways give me some clues? hmmmm always wanted to do a night ride all the way to the nimbus dam and back? it would not really be right to bar hop cause greg is dry unless at each one he does straight red bull shots haha. hey greg i think you might as well get used to it and bring her purse Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 2 Feb - 18:43

karfer67 wrote:
sounds good well what do you want to do greg? cant really do the bar hop ride like i did for pony. we all got fucked and pony ended up running right into a poll. oh and we watched some hot chick in a way short dress puke because she was totally waisted. anyways give me some clues? hmmmm always wanted to do a night ride all the way to the nimbus dam and back? it would not really be right to bar hop cause greg is dry unless at each one he does straight red bull shots haha. hey greg i think you might as well get used to it and bring her purse Suspect
YOU FUCKERS CAN DRINK ALL YOU WANT I WILL HAVE RED BULL.NO PURSE FOR ME ADAM DON'T GET ME STARTED YOU KNOW I WILL MAKE YOU CRY.DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU ON THE PHONE WHEN WE RIDE THAT NIGHT I WILL RUN IT OVER .I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH ANY SISSY SHIT.THIS WILL ME A RIDE FOR MEN.SO YOU BETTER ACT LIKE ONE. Suspect
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 2 Feb - 19:33

Greg won't be allowed to bring the purse. That's where his balls will be kept. I don't think Andrea will let him have those back now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 2 Feb - 20:34

WHAT A FUNNY PROSPECT Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 2 Feb - 20:51

M.Martian wrote:
Greg won't be allowed to bring the purse. That's where his balls will be kept. I don't think Andrea will let him have those back now. Laughing
what balls are you talking bout i go through some meny purses i forgot along time ago which one i left those in haha Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 2 Feb - 20:55

Slick wrote:
LOL!!!! I like Andrea's name for it! That right there is funny! You know i'm down to go. When and where and i'm there!
well i guess i cant take all the credit for that one mother david thought of it i just posted it.and o yeah you better be on that ride ur a groomsmen.i gotta hire one of yuoos to be my secret baby sitter so i can make sure greg dont figure out what im doing for my bachlerette party Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 2 Feb - 21:01

I MAY HAVE OVERLOOKED SOME PEOPLES LIFE STYLES IT WILL NOT BE OK TO BE ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR LIFE PARTNERS EITHER. I'M SORRY IF YOU FELT LIKE I LEFT YOU OUT M. MARTIAN. HOW YOU LIKE THAT FUNNY BOY.
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Wed 2 Feb - 23:31

pedalgrinder66 wrote:
I MAY HAVE OVERLOOKED SOME PEOPLES LIFE STYLES IT WILL NOT BE OK TO BE ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR LIFE PARTNERS EITHER. I'M SORRY IF YOU FELT LIKE I LEFT YOU OUT M. MARTIAN. HOW YOU LIKE THAT FUNNY BOY.

zing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 7:19

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT ADAM AND MARK ?DID I WIN ? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 7:24

AJ WE SHOULD LOCK ANDREA OUT SO SHE CAN'T POST ABOUT THE RIDE.MAYBE ADAM AND MARK TO .I THINK THEY WILL BE AT THE BRIDE PARTY ANYWAYS. Laughing
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 8:07

pedalgrinder66 wrote:

You seem to have gotten confused. I don't ride a gold side hack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 8:20

THATS FUNNY SHIT.THAT REMINDS ME SHOULD WE INVITE PONY Question HE CAN HAUL ADAM AND HIS PURSE WITH HIS SIDE HACK.YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT A PURSE ADAM LETS TALK ABOUT YOU PRANCING AROUND THE GARAGE WITH A FUCKING PURSE. I TOLD YOU SISSY SUGAR PANTS DON'T GET ME STARTED.MY INNER CHILD IS A MEAN LIL FUCKER. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 15:49

easy there buck eye i too was all piss and vinegar. did you park your chop back in the bedroom that night or did it have to stay outside? and dont make me go there i know how to make you cry too fucker. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE   Fri 4 Feb - 15:54

We all know he spoons with every new frame he builds before he sells them. That's why the top bar has that nice curve to it. Perfect to match the spoon position. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
stocksucks

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 17:55

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 18:29

Slick wrote:
We all know he spoons with every new frame he builds before he sells them. That's why the top bar has that nice curve to it. Perfect to match the spoon position. LOL!!

Razz I understand greg it's hard to let your babes go and fly on there own. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 18:50

YA WHEN EVER A BUILD A NEW BIKE FOR MY SELF I PARK IT IN THE BEDROOM WHERE I CAN SEE IT ALL THE TIME THAT IS HOW I BOND WITH IT. I KICKED RAT LUX OUT LIKE A WHORE FOR MY NEW BABY. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 19:22

Laughing Just don't let future wife here that.

I can't lie I have kicked a bike to the curb for fresh steal. They always take me back Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Fri 4 Feb - 21:08

U two are man whores
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE    Today at 0:55

Back to top Go down

THE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BRIDE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next