hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hola! Grinders and fellow cruisers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hola! Grinders and fellow cruisers.   Tue 1 Feb - 18:28

My name is Al AKA Big Al and Burque Kid. I love all bikes but custom cruisers are my main sqeeze. Smile Some here may have seen some of them on other forms. Just met Greg66 and talked about getting one of his new frames off of him and can hardly wait. bounce
Look forward to meeting more of you and once I get the frame I will start a build thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hola! Grinders and fellow cruisers.   Tue 1 Feb - 20:24

Welcome to the forum. Post some pictures of your bikes in the gallery section for all of us to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Grinders and fellow cruisers.   Tue 1 Feb - 20:56

I TALKED TO BIG AL AND TOOK A LOOK AT HIS BIKES MAN HE HAS SOME NICE STUFF.YA LIKE SLICK SAID POST SOME PICS. HERE SO THE EVERYONE ELSE CAN SEE. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Grinders and fellow cruisers.   Wed 2 Feb - 13:41

There you go, pic's in the gallary. Slick you have some very nice toys,not fair Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hola! Grinders and fellow cruisers.   Wed 2 Feb - 14:15

My toys can't compete with your bike collection! Very impressive! That first build is the closest I have ever seen to a motorcycle with pedals. I would ride that everywhere! Actually it would be kool to park it next to some motorcycles at the local bar and let those guys scratch their heads for awhile! Very kool man!
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Grinders and fellow cruisers.   Wed 2 Feb - 17:48

welcome i have chatted with you over on rrb too. your trike is just sick, and the off road fire bike is really cool too. i like bikes that are outside the box. we are all over the place in this club we have og patina bikes, restos, rats, choppers, boardtrackers.....etc. i would be honored to roll with you one day maybe come out for cyclefest i have heard rumblings that it will be in july this year. welcome again this forum is basicly the same style stuff as rrb other than here we are not as crazy bout proper gramer and such so fuck it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hola! Grinders and fellow cruisers.   Today at 1:29

Back to top Go down

Hola! Grinders and fellow cruisers.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1