hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!   Wed 12 Jan - 20:01

I've heard enough about cycle trucks already guys. Can your cycle truck haul 3 rims in a schwinn box to the post office in style?? Try me! Laughing Yeah I was tired of driving back and forth for the day so I came up with this concoction. And yes i'm trying to build a cooler for the rear to haul lotsa beer for us! The cops might question why there is a bunch of ice cold water dripping out of the back of the "toolbox" though? HAHA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!   Wed 12 Jan - 20:09

O and YES i'm losing the seat and grips. Greg said he wanted a "flamer" seat for his next chopper build anyways. LOL!! And yeah i'm losing a lot of the black and red stuff too. I don't wanna get shot over all the red and it's kind of bland. It needs chrome to break it up. I already swapped out the crank sprocket and the pedals will be the Hiawatha repop teardrops I have coming in the mail. The bars will stay the same but chromed with aluminum grips. It will be getting a chopper front fork also. I'm probably swapping the 3 tires and rims too for 24"x 3.0 whitewall thickbricks. Those stingray rear tires won't be manufactured forever i'm sure. So yeah, a lot is getting swapped out but it's rideable for now anyway and the tweekers in my town love it!!
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!   Wed 12 Jan - 20:32

Slick wrote:
The cops might question why there is a bunch of ice cold water dripping out of the back of the "toolbox" though?

My medical box on the trailer is airtight. No holes to drip out of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!   Wed 12 Jan - 20:58

THAT TRIKE HAS SOME SORT OF FUDNESS ABOUT IT. SLICK DON'T RIDE THAT TO THE BAR WITH THAT FLAME SEAT ON IT OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE PONY WITH THAT FUCKING SIDEHACK OF HIS .
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!   Wed 12 Jan - 23:13

i tawd i tawd a twicycle ha ha ha ha. hey so a trike turned cycle truck does that make it a trickle truck? silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!   Thu 13 Jan - 7:34

Well good morning to me! You guys are already cracking me up and it's only 6:30am? What a way to start the day. Greg, I told you i'd save the seat for that chopper you rode to the picnic in the park buddy. LOL! O as far as the dripping water goes.. I wanted to have a drain hole for the melted ice that way i'll lose some weight as we are riding around and on the drive home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!   Thu 13 Jan - 8:40

NO FUCKING FUD FLAMER SEAT ON MY CHOPPER SLICK. Evil or Very Mad YOU BORDTRACK FUCKERS READY TO SPEND 2ND SATURDAY GET N YOUR ASS KICKED BY A CHOPPER. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!   Thu 13 Jan - 8:44

NOW THAT I BUILT PRETTY AND WORTHLESS IT'S TIME FOR FAST AND UGLY. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!   Sun 16 Jan - 0:52

thats it dick i am rolling the ratty truck then eat my 2 speed bendex fucker. show you how useless a cycle truck can be
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
whitewall
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!   Tue 18 Jan - 13:58

throw wheelie bars on it and maybe it could carry enough beer. Hey that where the engine could go........until u turn. bike drifiting and burning all in one! cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!   Today at 0:54

Back to top Go down

Cycle Truck this!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1