hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New here !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A.S.BOLTNUT

PostSubject: New here !    Thu 6 Jan - 22:18

What up ! some of you might reconize my name ? just found this site thought i'd drop by and say hello ,i'm in nor-cal and have met a few kool dudes in yer club ,wish i could roll with you all in the club but i live too far up the road pale anyway i've been into bikes all my life but doin the hoardin,collecting thing for about 20 years now and still goin strong ., finding sites like your's, gives the hobby new energy and i'm glad to be here ;thanx for letting me visit Cool see you around the swaps !....Ralph
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Fri 7 Jan - 6:45

WELCOME I THINK MOST OF US KNOW WHO YOU ARE.DIDN'T ADAM STRIPE A PEDAL CAR FOR YOU Question FEEL FREE TO MAKE POST WHENEVER YOU WANT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New here !   Fri 7 Jan - 19:50

Hey buddy! Too far up the road?? I drive from modesto to be in the club and we have a prospect from livermore too. We have 1 meeting/ride a month on saturday evening. Come out and ride with us at least??
Back to top Go down
foryourride

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Fri 7 Jan - 19:57

when the next saturday ride
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A.S.BOLTNUT

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Sat 8 Jan - 13:09

Thanx for the welcome's guyz i'll get down there one of these dayz and roll with you !

and yes " peddalgrinder 66" ,ADAM did a great job on my pedal car !,yo Slick how long does it take you to get to sac.from where you are ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Tue 11 Jan - 9:32

whats up ralph glad you made the leap. i liked the pedal car so much i used it on my bizz card. oh and pedalgrinder66 is greg by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com
A.S.BOLTNUT

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Tue 11 Jan - 9:53

Hey ADAM ! glad to be here; that pedal car came out great,thanx again ,next time i see you i'm gonna have to snag one of yer cards ,i'd like to check it out ! man for the life of me i just can't place greggs face,? allway's see his post on the rrb but just can't remember,oh well must be thee age i guess Laughing see you around the swaps !
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Tue 11 Jan - 11:03

IM THE ONE WITH THE LONG GOTEE .ARE YOU THE ONE MY KID SOLD THE TANK TO AFTER SHE WON IT?
Back to top Go down
A.S.BOLTNUT

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Tue 11 Jan - 13:10

haha ! oh yah ,that's me! what up gregg ,,i remember you now ! i got a good deal that day,,,thanx for joggin my memory Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Tue 11 Jan - 17:52

I KNEW YOU WOULD GET IT. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New here !   Tue 11 Jan - 19:45

Takes me about 1 hour flat to get to sacramento doing 80mph!! No biggee for me. I'm used to commuting to the bay area for work everyday.
As far as the next ride goes, i'd say it's going to be in March on the 2nd saturday evening around 6pm???? But don't qoute me just as of yet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Wed 12 Jan - 1:25

yea probably around there
Back to top Go down
A.S.BOLTNUT

PostSubject: **SUZIE'S BURGER RIDE**   Tue 8 Mar - 11:30

wHAT UP FELLAS !.,I was thinkin of cruzzin down ther to roll with you guys on the ride this weekend , how long is the ride ? i'm a little out of shape haha. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: New here !   Tue 8 Mar - 13:43

We usually just cruise man. We always keep the pack together if someone falls behind or if we get stuck at a light. We all wait for each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Wed 9 Mar - 21:55

A.S.BOLTNUT wrote:

wHAT UP FELLAS !.,I was thinkin of cruzzin down ther to roll with you guys on the ride this weekend , how long is the ride ? i'm a little out of shape haha. Embarassed
JUST RIDE
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Thu 10 Mar - 23:55

no one gets left behind even when greg looses a chain then gets a flat the net block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New here !   Fri 11 Mar - 7:32

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!! I forgot about that! But that kid ran into his bike too and scratched the fender. And that was my second time 2nd saturday ride with you guys I think?
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Sun 13 Mar - 23:47

yea that ride sucked i remember when he got the flat turning around running back to college grabbing a tube and a pump tossing that and the higgins in the falcon then hauling ass back down 21st. and as i remember it was hot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Wed 16 Mar - 8:11

THAT RIDE WAS ALL FUCKED UP Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Mon 21 Mar - 23:42

could have been worse what if that was your new bike? cyclops dont wanna think bout it but after the last second sat ride with the bums hanging around i thought one was gonna get dropped for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here !    Today at 14:51

Back to top Go down

New here !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hooligans bc*cc :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: