hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Next Club meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Next Club meeting   Sun 28 Nov - 18:58

So i'd like to do a club meeting here at my house. Greg asked if I wanted to do it this sunday but i'm not going to be able to for the fact that sunday is my birthday. O joy i'm turnin 33 and I was considering reliving my youth and going to San Francisco to all the joints I used to hang at with my buddy. So I was thinking maybe i'll do one here in january?? I wanted to do a BBQ style one? And hell yes i'll bbq in cold ass weather!! I have a breezeway with an overhang so no big deal. Show you guys my crap and so on? Start around 3pm? That way all you travelers can get back home in time for work the next day. I'll do some in the spring and summertime also if you guys feel like traveling?? Some of us newbies to the club (Greg"whitewalls", Mark m.martian, Tony "the Hat", etc..) won't have to go as far at least? Just a thought? Chime in gang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Club meeting   Mon 29 Nov - 6:38

WE CAN DO THE NEXT ONE AT YOUR HOUSE SLICK THAT WOULD BE COOL. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Club meeting   Mon 29 Nov - 8:54

yeah dude its only fair that u get to pick .everyone els so far has had a chance to choose except newer members where we have the meeting.i think that you guys from lodi and modesto and all that other shit all travel to everything so now you guys get to hang out and well travel to u.sounds good to me so see u in january
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Club meeting   Today at 0:59

Back to top Go down

Next Club meeting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1