hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lightning Dart Special for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Lightning Dart Special for sale   Sun 28 Nov - 13:48

Here's my latest creation. Asking $375 obo. 1950's Seminole middleweight. 26"x 1.75. New tires, tubes, chain, slightly used Shimano rims. Only thing it needs is a horn unit for the tank, a new switch for the headlight, and a new home! Headlight works but won't turn off so switch is bad? This bike coasts forever and stops on a dime.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dart Special for sale   Sun 5 Dec - 21:51

a suggestion first off can you fit 2.125 tires in this bike i think it would look better. second let me pinstripe it i am sure we can work something out. i really dig this bike and i dont know why
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Lightning Dart Special for sale   Mon 6 Dec - 10:12

No, the 2.125's rub when deflated! And that was without fenders(naturally) I tried and tried. I'm still bummed about that. Ya I rode it last night in the rain and I do love it. It's smooth but kinda handles different? Guess I'm used to my boardtracker and the stretch bike? Havn't rode a stock cruiser in awhile. It's different sittin high on top the bike with big goofy bars compared to my low bars. I might have you stripe it? We'll see. Or if you REALLY like it maybe we can trade for bike stuff? I dunno. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dart Special for sale   Today at 0:56

Back to top Go down

Lightning Dart Special for sale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1