hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Fri 12 Nov - 7:44

THE YEAR OF BIKE SHOWS IS OVER. THE CLUB HAS HAD A LEAST 2 WINS AT EVERY SHOW WE WENT TO. LOOK OUT IN 2011 WE WILL HAVE SOME NEW BIKES TO SHOW. ADAM HAS A PROJECT SLICK IS ALLWAYS UP TO SOMETHING MOTHER DAVID IS GETTING HER BIKE DONE ANDREA HAS ONE ON THE BACK BURNER OUR PROSPECT DAVE CAN'T STOP CHOPPING SCHWINNS HE IS FULL OF COOL IDEAS I HAD TO START A NEW BIKE BECOUSE I LIKED HIS CHOPPED SCHWINN SO MUCH.
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Fri 12 Nov - 12:25

Sheesh, I'm such a slacker compared to you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Fri 12 Nov - 22:54

I have multiple (turds) projects goin. The bike I WANT to build is going to take quite awhile but if anything out there beats it at a show, I will probably kill myself. I have all the plans but no tubing bender as of yet. Everything on the bike will be hidden. The only thing you wil see is a crank pretty much. Lotsa metal work but all I have is time now that it's winter and my leg is still down. I'd like to have it done for next years cyclefest but we'll see?????????????????? Damn dirty diapers keep crambing there ways into my spokes!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Sun 21 Nov - 22:21

no way aj i am the slacker i have just not felt the bike lately iduno i just scored a bitchin olf one cyl engine maybe a motorized bike in the works
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Mon 22 Nov - 17:57

O man! My thoughts exactly! How kool would it be if we all had motorized bikes by next year! I'm trying. The idea is there. I just need to liquidate a bunch of bikes to make room and fund the motor setup. I wanna run the 80cc engine but have to do more research first on what mods can be done to pump it up a bit. I kick up dirt! Maybe a motorized drag race class at next years Rodeo?!!!!!
Back to top Go down
foryourride

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Mon 22 Nov - 19:53

ive got a 80cc just not sure what bike to put it on
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Mon 22 Nov - 21:48

Anything in my book would be kick ass!!! I'm ready to smoke some BIKE tire!! Instead of the car tire, and pickup tire i'm used to! HA!! After seeing the guy in the S.F.bike expo burnin rubber in the cow palace, i'm ready!!!
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Mon 29 Nov - 21:26

Slick wrote:
I have all the plans but no tubing bender as of yet.

What kind of radiuses do you plan on doing? Long sweeping ones or tighter radius ones? I've got a portable bender that I have a 1" tube, 5" radius and a 1.5", 5.5" radius bender. I used it for my rollcage on my Samurai.

The stand for it goes into a 2" receiver hitch and uses a 5' handle. Bends 1.5" .125" wall tubing with no problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez

PostSubject: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Mon 29 Nov - 22:11

Hey buddy! The radious will be long and swoopy. Nothing crazy and tight. I have to make a better drawing off it with better scale on it but I definately want to build it! I'd like to leave it all bare metal if possible?
Back to top Go down
foryourride

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Tue 30 Nov - 9:26

slick....pick up the tube roller at harbor frieght.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Tue 30 Nov - 9:48

I'm scared too! Once I buy a tubing bender there's no turning back! I'll be building bikes day and night. O and the bike will be at least as long as my Roadster and I have to figure out where to put the damn thing. I just bought another roadster that has a trike rear on it! I'm going to have to build another room over here just for bikes, and a big ass car trailer to haul them all. The room they are in now is bigger then my living room and it's full! It sucks having to move 6 -8 bikes to get to the one you want to take out that day. Crying or Very sad I have to liquidate some. My disease is spreading faster than expected.
Back to top Go down
foryourride

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Tue 30 Nov - 10:02

i hear ya. i am getting ready to fab up a frame jig and i think santa is bring me a tube roller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB   Today at 1:28

Back to top Go down

THE FIRST YEAR OF WINS FOR THE CLUB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1