hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THANKS TO YOU ALL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: THANKS TO YOU ALL   Thu 7 Oct - 22:52

a big thanks to all of you for helping and contributing to the rat bike rodeo. this is our show now and it takes a fair amount of work to make it happen. i am very proud of you guys next year i am going to open voting to anyone for all the show classes that way we can fairly enter as i know there were a few classes that would have ended up differently but being we are the host club and did the voting welllll u know. anyways plans are already starting for next year so lets get busy anyone with ideas feel free to toss them out there. what about doing a spring show maybe? hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hooligansbc-cc.forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO YOU ALL   Fri 8 Oct - 8:42

DON'T WE WIN ENOUGH lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO YOU ALL   Mon 18 Oct - 17:43

al thinks that we should do somthing differnt like a ride to raise money for a good cause to help get our name out there. i do think thats a good idea and somthing new to try kinda like the toy run to the bricks at christmas but lets do somthing els like give the money to a foundation of some sort
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO YOU ALL   Mon 18 Oct - 18:55

i agree that we should do what andrea said al wants to do! Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

(i like that pharoa icon Arrow ) farao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THANKS TO YOU ALL   Mon 18 Oct - 22:48

I really love that idea too. I had the same thoughts quite some time ago about doing a huge charity ride in San Francisco. I thought about starting at the Gordon Biersch brewery (since there's lots of parking to unload the bikes on that end) riding down the Embarcadero and continue over the Golden Gate, then ride back to Gordon Biersch and have lunch. Then head home? We can do it for cancer society or something of that sort. It would be Kool as hell to get all the clubs involved also though. The more money we raise the better. Maybe even contact the Chronicle too? Didn't mean to hijack your idea Al, just putting some ideas out there. Most of that area is flatlands anyway. S.F. is my old stomping grounds. If we ride in mid summer the weather will be good and clear, and i'll be back on a bike by then too!!!! I'm sure the Pier 39 tourists will love it also!
Back to top Go down
davethecreep

PostSubject: events    Tue 19 Oct - 7:26

im down with adams idea for a spring show. ill ride to s.f. but not on a chop. Shocked ill have to build a good road bike. but im def. down with a long haul ride!!!! i say we do a spring show at elk grove park. its big, grassy, plenty of parking, right next to the freeway, theres plenty of shade, its easy to find for out of towners, we could bbq, set up tables, the kids could play, theres bathrooms, the pond, etc. etc. etc. i dont know how much it would cost but ill find out today just for the hell of it. im in elk grove almost every day for work. i could bring a gas bbq'r for club use. we could either keep it simple and make it a bring your own bugorama style as far as food/drink per club and individual needs or set up stands and make food for sale. but personally i want to hang out and enjoy the bikes, meet people and relax, check out swap stuff. or have a vendor come in with a hotdog type stand or something. i dont know what the cost is for something like that but i figure if they re keeping the money they make it couldnt be much. maybe im wrong i dont know. and like you guys were saying, have the judging done by all in attendance. any thoughts??

Last edited by davethecreep on Tue 19 Oct - 7:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maxwellowen1@hotmail.com
davethecreep

PostSubject: by the way   Tue 19 Oct - 7:29

is the club voting me in or not whats up?????? am i cool enough or what???? affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maxwellowen1@hotmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO YOU ALL   Today at 14:49

Back to top Go down

THANKS TO YOU ALL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hooligans bc*cc :: hooligans events-
Jump to: